Friday, February 02, 2007

THIS IS WHAT WE’RE UP AGAINST

Wavy Gravy is back. After remaining in relative seclusion since the sixties, he has resurfaced. It is rumored that he returned soley out of hopes of regaining the notoriety he once held.

GOD HELP US


So there has been a lot of controversy with the stadium debacle in Berkeley. People are upset, angry and feel utter despair. We are being held hostage by a few radical voices. When I say radical I mean exactly that. I am no perfect straight as an arrow citizen, but I sure as heck have more sense than these folks. Honestly it is really sad, I almost feel sorry for the hippies, they have after all merely been used as pawns in this struggle.

Who is pulling their strings you ask? Simple, take a look at the rich neighborhood land association who tirelessly incite these behaviors and openly fund them. Julia Butterfly is actually the president of one of the land associations and she is credited with having started this whole tree sit situation. Why does the mainstream press never point this out? Well, I guess that’s my job. Anyway sit back, relax and try not to get too upset over what you are about to see.

THIS IS SAD


One really almost has to feel sorry for this girl. It is shameful how the special land interests have misused and abused the hippies. Hippies, take back your minds and do the right thing, if you are capable of that. When I first saw this video I wondered if this was some sort of joke. Well I did some checking and this was apparently a serious interview, how sad.

BERKELEY'S ELECTED OFFICIAL OVERSEEING LAW BREAKERS AND ENCOURAGING THEM TO CONTINUE TO BREAK LAW

In this video we see a councilmember from Berkeley tell us why this is such a bad plan. I am sorry but I just can't seem to take this lady seriously. I mean, really now, who are you to tell the State of California how its citizens should govern their land. You after all only represent a small district, this state has over forty million people. Those people are going to have kids and they are going to need a place to send them to school!

NO RESPECT FOR THE LAW

Now I don't know about you guys, but I was at the grove recently and was troubled by what I saw. Hard core drug usage, not just the marijuana that we have all smoked, but acid and cocaine. They did it in broad daylight as if to flaunt the laws. Making matters worse there were children nearby.

Here we see a UC Police officer trying to do his job and the tree sitters try to egg him on to get a response out of him. They didn't want him filming because of all the illegal stuff they are up to. What a joke, arrest these people already! If these were Arab guys or Mexicans up in the trees they would have been haled off long ago. Yet because these special interests have so much money they are able to influence the judiciary and the media at will, with little threat of being checked for their blatant lies. When will it end?


As usual stay tuned; this fight is far from over. The peoples voices will be heard!

No comments: