Friday, September 22, 2006

PORTLAND ST. WRAPUP Nate the snake looked great. Though perhaps snake is not the best description, I would be willing to settle for a bear though.
Game was fun but all a BEAR blur...
CALIFORNIA 42 - PORTLAND ST. 16 (I think? Is this Minnesota?)

Well I am sure that what few readers I have may have wondered, “what the hell happened to this guy?” Or perhaps on a more sinister note, you wished I were dead. In any event I am not dead, still here, still ticking. The delay can be attributed to the newfound world of bars, and, I dated a couple of girls.

These events taught me two lessons: That bars are no place for sobering up alcoholics. Secondly, that none of the girls to date that I have dated match up to Maria. These are sad, but true facts. Now what does this have to do with the Bears you might ask, sadly, absolutely nothing.

Here is my abridged and sparse version of events of that Saturday blue v. Portland State.

Game started. Cal came out and kicked ass. P St. never really had a chance. Cal kicked ass by middle of second Q. All backups for Cal by 3rd Q. Score, 42-16. Some mistakes to work on. Game over.

Ah, see, they should send that out over a text message, it is so simple and to the point.


Predictions for next weeks game: EXPECTED BEFORE FRIDAY NIGHT – SERIOUS DELAY DUE TO PERSONAL DIFFICULTY…

No comments: